I specialize in supporting and teaching skills to individuals of all ages who are struggling with:
- social and relationship skills
- academic/vocational functioning
- independent living challenges
I provide individual psychotherapy and family consultation. When possible, I bring people together for group therapy.
The majority of my clients are individuals diagnosed with autism-spectrum disorders (including Asperger’s), learning disabilities, or attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder --
who may have co-occurring anxiety, depression or problems with self-control.
Our work is focused on:
- learning to navigate the social world
- developing interpersonal relationships
- meeting expectations at school or work
- becoming self-sufficient
- coping with emotions